Enjoy taking a client-centric approach? Join us!
We work with talented individuals all around the country to create and share stories that get noticed. If you're interested in taking a client-centric approach in all that you do, consider working with us. We look forward to getting to know you!
|Functional Job Title: Client Lead|
|Comparative Job Title: Account Lead||Location: Virtual|
|Employer: PR with Panache!||Division: PR & Marketing|
|Reports to: Director of Client Success/CEO||FLSA Classification: Exempt|
Client Management & Business Development:
- Manage a portfolio of clients and lead the account teams responsible for the success of the relationship.
- Collaborate with team members to execute PR and marketing campaigns that meet the standard for high-quality, timely, and on-budget work and achieve client goals.
- Provide strategic counsel to clients and devise programs of work that help them build their brands and drive sales leads using a variety of communications techniques and tools.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, training them on our processes, and building trust quickly.
- Communicate clearly with clients to establish their priorities. Become intimately acquainted with your clients’ landscape, business objectives, challenges and working styles, ensuring you’re able to provide the most relevant execution strategy and recommendations.
- Develop specific strategies for fostering client demand for the agency’s services and exceeding your project work goals.
- Proactively reach out to clients to highlight key trends in the market/among competitors and offer new opportunities as they arise.
- Monitor progress toward client and campaign objectives, analyze results, and make adjustments to the plan to meet goals or address new opportunities.
- Communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders.
- Actively contribute to the agency’s growth and development by supporting marketing efforts, team-building and mentorship, special committee work, and operations.
- 3-5 years of experience managing and leading clients or an internal team(s), agency experience is a plus (senior leads may have 5-7)
- Experience working in a project management system such as Asana, Podio, or Accelo
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to build consensus, foster collaboration, understand the bigger picture, and take responsibility
- Experience in the education/edtech field
- Working knowledge of marketing platforms (e.g. Mailchimp, Hubspot, various CRMs)
- Experience in building and executing social media campaigns preferred
- Strong communication and professional writing skills
- Editorial writing/marketing copywriting a plus
- Ability to establish priorities based on client goals and work with the client to achieve them
- Ability to juggle multiple client accounts and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, virtual work environment
- Strong knowledge of PR and/or marketing a plus
An Ideal Candidate Will Be:
- Agile: You’re able to adjust to client personalities and requests, and quickly develop client’s trust in you and the PR with Panache! team to deliver
- Driven: You are driven by results. You’re responsible for a client account at all levels and seek to build client relationships and revenue with management support.
- Focused: You don’t miss the little details, but you also never lose site of the bigger picture. You don’t believe in settling, and when your mind is set, you can do anything, including grow an account and have an impact from the start. “Good enough” is never good enough.
- Team Player: We’re a small team with big goals! Everyone is aligned to delivering the best work possible and doing whatever it takes. We don’t believe in a “that’s not my job” mentality.
- Organized: Your organizational skills help you keep 35 balls in the air without dropping any.
- Owner: If things don’t go the way they were planned, you have a strategy B, C and D – both with internal teams and clients.
- Customer-centric: Everything you do is with the client in mind and devoted to ensuring the work is done efficiently and effectively.
- Performance and profit-sharing bonuses
- Lifestyle Incentive Allowance (LIA): many team members use this to cover insurance costs, but that is not required.
- Internet and cell phone stipends since we are a virtual company
- Access to PRP 401K after 1 year of employment. PRP matches up to 4% of employee contributions
Travel Demands:Up to 25% on average annually with peaks during key conference seasons