Strategic, focused PR and marketing services will help your new, innovative company make a splash in the education marketplace.
To serve the increasing number of new companies entering the competitive education marketplace, PR with Panache! has expanded its offerings to focus on the specific challenges that ed tech start-ups face. PRP is committed to helping start-ups:
- Effectively frame and focus your story;
- Generate widespread awareness of your brand and solutions within the education industry;
- Create and execute focused integrated marketing campaigns; and
- Develop strategies for social media, conferences, awards, and more.
And we do all of this within a manageable budget!
From day one, PRP and its start-up partners follow a strategic timeline to craft a targeted storytelling campaign that educators and administrators find compelling, relevant and—most importantly—actionable.
“We have found an incredible partner in the team at PR with Panache! They listened to our unique needs and our vision for the future and crafted a customized campaign that has exceeded all expectations. We are already having discussions about how we can continue building on the momentum PRP has created during our initial partnership. In a short time, they have delivered on their commitments and become the strategic PR and storytelling partner we had been searching for.”
—Eileen Murphy, the CEO and co-founder of ThinkCERCA,
a current member of PRP’s start-up client family
Since every start-up has unique needs, PRP’s storytelling packages come in a variety of shapes and sizes to catch the attention of education media, industry influencers, and decision-makers across the country. PRP’s talented content team tells new company’s stories through a variety of earned media and other original content. How does PRP do this?
- It is our business to know who is covering what. We know exactly where to take your story, shortening the time it takes to secure high-level placement.
- We know how to attract the interest of influencers, media brands, and decision-makers who are the gateway to your most important audience.
- We are relentless in a short period of time.
We are deeply invested in helping start-ups build the trusting relationships they need to succeed in the ed tech marketplace.